If it doesn't fit or isn't what I expected can I return my order?
Yes! We take pride in customer service and if you want to make a return, click here.
Do you ship outside of the USA?
Yes, we ship to countries all over the world everyday and LOVE our international market! We even offer free international shipping which you can view more details, here.
Can I shower with my Anarchy Street jewelry on?
Always remove jewelry when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose.
Does the jewelry tarnish or ever change colors?
The jewelry will keep its color and shine for years to come if you follow these tips. Avoid spraying or applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as; perfume, hairspray, body lotions, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry including hair accessory pieces. The alcohol or oil content will cause Lucite beads to crack, will dull the finish and loosen the crystals, and cause metal parts to discolor or tarnish. Never expose jewelry or hair accessory pieces to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colors to fade. It is best to keep your pieces stored in airtight bags or boxes as being exposed to open air for long periods of time can also cause your pieces to tarnish or lose color quicker.
How can I clean my jewelry?
To clean your jewelry and hair accessories use a dry soft cloth. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water.
Do you offer Wholesale?
We are happy to work with online/offline retailers. Inquire at email@example.com with quantity and styles.
How do I apply the Anarchy Street temporary tattoos?
1. For best results, use scissors to cut the desired tattoo from the sheet leaving white area around the tattoo image.
2. Firmly glide your finger over the top clear layer of plastic that covers the tattoo image and remove any air bubbles pressing them toward the edges.
3. Slowly peel the top clear layer of plastic from the tattoo paper.
4. Position the tattoo with the image on your skin and hold for 1 minute.
5. Using a sponge or towel dab the back of the tattoo with a small amount of warm water. Be sure not to soak it or the tattoo will end up sticky.
6. When you begin to see the image through the tattoo paper, slide the damp paper away to reveal the tattoo. Allow 5-10 minutes to dry.
7. Show off your #anarchystreet tats!
Anarchy Street Tattoo Care
For long -term wear, dry the tattoo with a hair dryer until it is no longer sticky on the surface. Be sure to re-dry it completely, and refrain from touching with clothing after showers. Avoid touching the image as much as possible. Apply to a non-jointed area of the body to prevent cracking. With good care, your temporary tattoo can last up to 1 week.
You can easily dissolve your temporary tattoo at any time with Baby Oil.
Keep them in a cool and dry place. Your temporary tattoo will not expire, but excessive heat and humidity may cause damage. If exposed to excessive heat, refrigerate or set in a cool place 1-2 days before use.
Do not use a temporary tattoo if you are nursing, pregnant, have sensitive skin, or are allergic to medical grade flue. It is also not recommended for children under the age of 12. You assume all responsibility for the safe and intended use of this product
Anarchy Street, Inc. cannot be held liable for such damage, as stated above in the above disclaimer.